Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where I am trying to go...

- I need to get back into school..grad school, tech school, heck even bartending school would be an option. Just something to potentially move up in the world. I feel as though i may have failed myself in education...not that I have not enjoyed the world of theater, and having a vast knowledge of burlesque is a great thing to have...but what I have to show for it?

I was looking at some programs at MATC, and one that caught my fancy was Judicial reporting-where you can work in varied fields such has court reporting, closed captioning for television, transcript translations, among a few others. I would have to take some math(for business applications),  biololgy and psychology classes...but it could be worth it.

Other then this, I had a really rough day yesterday...like panic attack at work rough day.
Got through the majority of it, went to see my boyfreind later that night which helped me feel better.
Today was better, got to work earlier...still trying to find another job closer to home...or one that pays better. We shall see what happens..

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I think it's a really good idea to get a trade education now, and get yourself settled into something that will keep you from struggling. Get into the right field and you could have a job you can potentially retire from someday, with benefits even.

    ReplyDelete