Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hey Big Spender-Spend a little time with a lawyer!

Sorry to cop out a line from Chicago-that is from 'chicago' the musical right?
Anyhoo-I meet with the lawyer this week, a bit nervous as I don't feel totally prepared. I will call him once more before we meet on Friday.

The show this week sucked-rain made less people show, not to mention I didn't feel like I did a good job at all. We have a meeting next week to discuss everything that happened-but July should be great- we are having Clownvis host our show...more on that later.

Worked a show with Jay at Zad's Roadhouse-was alot of fun, and thankfully it ended early enough.
I had to work all day today at JCC, also applied for more jobs...but what is the point...seriously?
No one is biting-I think my resume needs a makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment