Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where is Judicial a Technical thing?

Oh the woes of trying to find which category the classes I will be taking fall under for the degree I want to pursue. Took me two times to look back and forth, which the degree is business related, the classes are technical based. I hope that was the right one...either way I have applied for something! Next step is applying for aid, and sending in the 30 dollar application fee, then getting tested..which I think is stupid since I was already a student there. Granted that was nearly 10 years ago, and testing has changed a lot. I just hope my math ADHD crap can stay on the back burner for this one.

I have been going to a massage therapist for deep tissue therapy...need to go every week now. It hurts but it helps. Better then abusing my body with Iburprofen as I have for the last 10 years.
-Not much else here to report...hope you didn't get inundated with snow as much as we did here!

No comments:

Post a Comment